1. One of my career aspirations in junior high was to work in a place where I could wear suits like Susan Dey wore in L.A. Law. Hmmm, dress code probably isn’t the best reason to pursue a career…
2. In junior high, I had a huge crush on George Michael. I still own most of his CDs.
3. I got a bloody nose from a flying beer pitcher in a bar. I stood there momentarily stunned, bleeding into my libation. Thankfully, one of the staff members knew exactly what to do… he brought me another drink.
4. I know from experience to never again eat Mexican food before an overseas flight.
5. After my first car accident, an ambulance was called and a paramedic asked me questions… my name, the date, who the president was. When I said the president was Hillary Clinton instead of Bill, the paramedic laughed and said I obviously didn’t have any brain damage.
6. During a year in college, I worked in a daycare. The little ones were supposed to call me Miss Michelle. That was a tongue twister for 2 and 3 year olds, so they called me Miss Chelle instead.
7. I broke one of my index fingers during a game of touch football. I re-broke the same finger a few months later playing basketball.
8. I saw my first set of breast implants in an Easy Rider magazine when I was in 5th or 6th grade. At the time, I didn’t know that the woman in the magazine had implants, or even what implants were … I just wanted to know how I could make my boobs grow perfectly round like hers.